Building on our strong tradition of providing education and knowledge sharing opportunities for our Clients at our annual International Conference of Doble Clients, Doble is bringing the highlights of the 2017 International Conference of Doble Clients to you.
- Training Tracks on Transformer Testing including Power Factor & Capacitance, Exciting Current, SFRA and Leakage Reactance.
- Training Tracks on Testing Circuit Breakers and Instrument Transformers.
- Special session on Safety During Testing.
- Two sessions on evaluating Transformer condition through analysis of insulating liquids for moisture and dissolved gases, including correct sampling procedures to prevent contaminated samples.
- Two interactive case study sessions working in small teams to diagnose and analyze actual field test cases and test results to apply what you’ve learned each day.
- Optional May 25 full day, fee-based Doble Oil Laboratory Seminar providing in-depth training on insulating materials and liquids used in high voltage apparatus, applying diagnostic techniques and analysis to identify contamination or reduced insulation quality, best practices for onsite handling of insulating liquid samples and sampling techniques, understanding ratios of dissolved gases in oil to identify impending problems and take corrective actions to reduce risk of apparatus failure. Fee including breakfast, lunch and all materials is $495 per person. Doble Clients are invited to attend at a reduced fee of $445 per person.
OPTIONAL INSULATING LIQUIDS & MATERIALS SEMINAR – THURSDAY, MAY 25, 2017
In conjunction with the 2017 Raleigh Client Field Seminar, Doble will offer a day-long Seminar focusing on an in-depth look at insulating liquids and materials used in high voltage apparatus on Thursday, May 25th. This seminar is designed especially for those who are charged with reviewing transformer oil test results and data to assess transformer condition and will focus on diagnostic techniques and evaluation of insulating liquids and materials. The cost of this seminar is $495.00 per person. Doble Service Agreement Clients are invited to attend at at discounted fee of $445 per person.