Information on Corrosive Sulfur, Passivators, Dibenzyl Disulfide (DBDS), Tests to Perform and Doble’s Collaborative Studies on Corrosive Sulfur Problems in Transformers and Reactors
Last updated: November 12, 2009
To download and read following papers, please click here
- THE ROLE OF CORROSIVE SULFUR IN TRANSFORMERS AND TRANSFORMER OIL
- INVESTIGATING COPPER SULFIDE CONTAMINATION IN A FAILED LARGE GSU TRANSFORMER
- UPDATE ON THE CORROSIVE SULFUR ISSUE IN OIL-FILLED ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- PASSIVATORS - WHAT THEY ARE AND HOW THEY WORK
- UNDERSTANDING CORROSIVE SULFUR PROBLEMS IN ELECTRIC APPARATUS AN ELECTRICAL
- TEST PROCEDURE FOR DETERMINATION OF COPPER SULFIDE CONTAMINATION IN TRANSFORMER WINDINGS
- PASSIVATOR SOURCE LISTING
- AN UPDATE ON UNDERSTANDING CORROSIVE SULFUR PROBLEMS IN ELECTRIC APPARATUS DESTRUCTION OF DIBENZYL DISULFIDE IN TRANSFORMER OIL
- PRUEBAS PARA DETECTAR LOS EFECTOS DEL SULFURO CORROSIVO
- TESTS FOR CORROSIVE SULFUR EFFECTS
- DOBLE ENGINEERING COMPANY MATERIALS LABORATORY, APPLICATION NOTE: COVERED CONDUCTOR DEPOSITION TESTS (CCD)
- TRANSFORMER DESIGN AND SULPHUR CORROSION: THE MISSING LINK?
Doble has put together a proposal on a collaborative study on corrosive sulfur due to some transformer and reactor failures around the world that have been associated with copper sulfide formation. For background information please refer to the information provided.
At this point in time, Doble is seeking companies who are interested in participating in this collaborative study.
For further details on the Study, download the Doble Collaborative Study Proposal
If you have questions or need more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Doble is an ISO 9001:2000 Certified Company. © 2014 Doble Engineering Company
All Rights Reserved. View our Privacy Statement