Are you in a role with transformer life-cycle management responsibilities? Interested in a refresher course on transformer design & manufacturing, factory acceptance testing, field testing and the latest technologies?
Over 9,500 global delegates from over 50 countries have benefited from Doble’s Life of a Transformer Seminar over the past 18 years. See why so many people say this seminar is a critical training opportunity for every transformer engineer and new electrical power engineer.
Highlights of this virtual event include:
- Live-streamed concurrent sessions connecting you with leading global experts
- On-demand access to recorded sessions to custom build your learning experience (available for ninety days following event)
- Interactive panel session and virtual industry exhibition to facilitate networking and information sharing
- Earn up to 3.1 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) that meet IACET standards
- Doble is pleased to host the 2021 seminar at reduced rates as we understand how crucial it is for the power and utility industry to remain connected and engaged.