The Leading Forum for the Development and Training of Power System Protection and High Voltage Testing Techniques and Strategies.
The Australasian Protection Testers User Group (APTUG) meeting provides a forum for sharing knowledge, developing protection and high voltage testing techniques and strategies and learning from the experiences of others in the industry.
Presentation and discussion sessions on power system protection testing and training will be conducted in conjunction with parallel sessions for high voltage primary system equipment testing, interpreting results and sharing industry experiences.
The APTUG meetings have been run annually for the last 31 years, providing training, technical presentations and collaborative discussions. Last year, 82 participants from 22 organisations attended and 34 presentations / open discussion sessions were provided.
The APTUG Meeting provides you the opportunity to:
- Increase your knowledge on protection relays and high voltage primary system testing techniques
- Participate in peer-to-peer collaboration to learn from experience and current industry developments
- Present or perform practical demonstrations of test applications for new technologies
- Learn from technical training and the presentations of innovative testing solutions
- Share best practice techniques and engage with industry technical experts
- Updates on the trends impacting the energy industry worldwide, including Asset Management
- Discuss recent and future enhancements to Doble hardware and software
- Provide feedback to Doble Engineering for product enhancements and future developments