Two Days of In-Depth Training on Traditional Apparatus Diagnostics plus an optional third half-day Laboratory Diagnostic Seminar.
Two Days of Training and Knowledge Sharing
Building on our strong tradition of providing education and knowledge sharing opportunities for our Clients at our annual International Conference of Doble Clients, Doble is bringing two days of training designed specifically for field technicians and engineers.
In this two-day seminar hosted by Tony Demaria Electria and Long Beach Community College, we will cover several important topics including:
- Transformer Testing including Power Factor & Capacitance, Bushings, Exciting Current, SFRA, Leakage Reactance, and Winding DC Resistance.
- Sampling and common tests on insulating liquids.
- Recommended testing practices and precautions to safely test apparatus in the field.
- Evaluating Transformer condition through analysis of insulating liquids for moisture and dissolved gases, including correct sampling procedures to prevent contaminated samples.
- Interactive Case Studies to diagnose and analyze actual field test cases and test results to apply what you've learned each day.
Don't Miss the optional Half-Day Laboratory Seminar — Thursday, June 29th
Optional half-day Oil Laboratory Seminar providing in-depth training on insulating materials and liquids used in high voltage apparatus, applying diagnostic techniques and analysis to identify contamination or reduced insulation quality, best practices for onsite handling of insulating liquid samples and sampling techniques, understanding ratios of dissolved gases in oil to identify impending problems and take corrective actions to reduce risk of apparatus failure.
The half-day laboratory seminar is available for $249. Simply select Half-Day Laboratory Seminar during the registration process.