Join us for the High Speed Protection and End-to-End Testing Training on Friday, September 25, 2020 from 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM EDT.
This 4-hour course is designed for engineers and technicians who are seeking knowledge in the area of high speed protection and end-to-end testing. The content of this online training geared towards engineers and technicians is as follows:
- Overview of distance protection including step distance
- Basis for high speed protection
- Different types of channels in use
- High speed protection – DCB, POTT
- Overview of line current differential including alpha place
A detailed procedure for running an end-t-end testing using state simulation and COMTRADE files will be provided. Test plans will be created and these tests will be used to verify POTT and a DCB scheme. End-to-End testing to verify the performance of line current differential will also be presented.
This training will be presented by Ed Khan of Doble Engineering Company.
CEUs are available. NETA CTDs can be requested directly from NETA upon presentation of the course completion certificate.