Wrap up your week at NETA PowerTest at the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center in Grapevine, TX with a one-day laboratory seminar. The Doble Laboratory Seminar is designed for engineers, chemists, and others responsible for reviewing data to interpret laboratory results to detect and identify problems within electric apparatus. The seminar will be interactive, combining theoretical background with practical experience and hands-on examples including case studies illustrating common problems found in the field:
- Learn about the quality of oils on the market today.
- Discover how knowing about the aging characteristics of insulating materials can help you extend the life of your transformer.
- Learn how to take oil samples, avoid common pitfalls, and save time and money by sampling only once.
- Diagnose apparatus problems with dissolved gas-in-oil analysis.
- Find out how to assess the condition of paper insulation.
- Detect the presence of incipient fault conditions and categorize them.
- Establish the correct method of analyzing moisture-in-oil results.
- Study the significance of dissolved and particulate metals and other particle contamination found in electrical apparatus.
- Determine the condition of electric apparatus using laboratory tests.
Use diagnostics to assess LTCs and bulk oil breakers based on oil test.