This course is for substation engineers, plant engineers, chemists and equipment reliability specialists who review oil analysis data to assess transformer condition. Learn to identify and assess rapidly emerging transformer conditions with dissolved gas analysis, oil quality analysis and other diagnostic tools. This interactive seminar combines theoretical background with practical experience and hands-on examples, using case studies to illustrate common problems found in the field.
Over 2,500 attendees have learned from Doble’s industry leading laboratory seminars. Start identifying and assessing rapidly emerging transformer conditions TODAY.
- Learn about the quality of oils on the market today
- Discover how knowing about the aging characteristics of insulating materials can help you extend the life of your transformer
- Learn how to take oil samples, avoid common pitfalls and save time and money by sampling only once
- Diagnose apparatus problems with dissolved gas-in-oil analysis
- Find out how to assess the condition of paper insulation
- Detect the presence of incipient-fault conditions and categorize them
- Establish the correct method of analyzing moisture-in-oil results
- Study the significance of dissolved and particulate metals and other particle contamination found in electrical apparatus
- Understand how to determine the condition of electric apparatus using laboratory tests
- Diagnostics and condition assessment for LTCs and Bulk Oil Breakers based on oil test
$475 USD per person includes all seminar materials, breakfast and lunch.