In this webinar our Senior Service Engineer Lorenzo Paschini will offer you an overview of the online test and monitoring technologies to enhance the cable system health and reduce undesired outages.
During this session will be presented the following topics:
- Termography application on cables and accessories
- Partial Discharge spot testing MV cables
- Partial discharge spot testing HV cables
- HV cables monitoring systems: Distributed temperature systems, distributed acoustic systems, PD monitoring, sheath currents monitoring.
- MV cable network systems: PD, acoustic and temperature monitoring.
Senior Service Engineer at Techimp-Altanova Group
Lorenzo Paschini was born in Macerata, Italy, on May 14th 1987. He earned his Degree in Energy Engineering in 2009 and his Master Degree in Energy and Nuclear Engineering in 2013 both from the University of Bologna. He started to cooperate at the Laboratory of Innovation Technology at the University of Bologna in 2012 focusing on the electrical behavior of materials and automatic detection systems. He joined Techimp HQ in 2013 as field test engineer focusing on partial discharge testing of high voltage electrical devices and system commissioning. Since 2015 he’s involved in the design and optimization of partial discharge permanent monitoring systems for the partial discharge phenomena.