This interactive, 2-day course takes place in real time on a transformer factory test floor. The course combines theoretical background with practical experience to provide engineers and transformer specialists the knowledge essential for witnessing factory tests, preparing factory test specifications and reviewing certified test reports. Even if you are currently working with transformer design consultants, participation in this course will make your utilization of consultants more efficient and meaningful.
This course will provide the following benefits:
- Experience factory testing in real time on factory test floor
- In-depth discussion of each measurement, its purpose and expected results
- Detailed analysis as testing process unfolds
- Comprehensive review of results
- Witness investigation in case of unacceptable test
Engineers and transformer specialists responsible for witnessing factory tests, preparing factory test specifications and reviewing certified test reports. Must be a current Doble Service Agreement Client.
Mark F. Lachman, PhD, PE – Director of Diagnostic Analyses, Doble Engineering Company