High Speed Protection and End-to-End Testing
This 4-hour online course is designed for engineers and technicians who are seeking knowledge in the area of high speed protection and end-to-end testing.
The content of this online session, which is geared towards engineers and technicians, is as follows:
- Overview of distance protection including step distance
- Basis for high speed protection
- Different types of channels in use
- High speed protection – DCB, POTT
- Overview of line current differential including alpha plane
A detailed procedure for running an end-to-end test using state simulation and COMTRADE files will be provided. Test plans will be created and these tests will be used to verify a POTT and a DCB scheme.
End-End testing to verify the performance of line current differential will also be presented.