The RTS interface is built entirely for test manipulation. During this course, attendees will be exposed to all of the numerous tools and techniques available for creating or customizing any test routine. Moving beyond test plan modification, attendees will learn about RTS commands and gain insights that will be useful as they develop new test routines of their own.
Topic covered include:
- Creating new test routines using the FasTest module
- Features within the FasTest module to assist in routine customization
- Methods to automate the population of settings into SETTINGS tab
- Introduction of RTS COMMANDS
- Displaying messages to Users
- Utilization of RTS COMMANDS to create intelligent routines
- Working with String Variables
- Communication to the SEL relay
RTS Essentials Training course is a pre-requisite to this course. We will verify Essentials training has previously occurred for all attendees.