Know the status of your compliance program at all times
With NERC fines now averaging well into the millions, it is imperative that, as a NERC Responsible Entity, you know the status of your compliance program at all times.
You can design your own CIP compliance programs and conduct your own in-house audits. But at the end of the day, can you ensure that you are putting in place best practice solutions? Do you know where your compliance program truly stands?
Doble can help! Doble’s security and NERC CIP Compliance services include program design, security assessments, gap analysis, and mock audits.
A typical security assessment or gap analysis would consist of documentation review, personnel interviews, and site surveys to for a detailed and accurate assessment of your current status. Doble team will then utilize their knowledge of industry best practices to recommend the most optimal solutions that meet your security and compliance goals.
The Doble Engineering mock audits are conducted in the same exacting manner that the NERC Regional Entity/NERC would conduct at an on-site audit. Doble Engineering will provide the pre-audit questionnaire as well as a complete set of current RSAW’s for the region that the Mock Audit will be conducted in.
For security and compliance projects, Doble takes the unique approach of building cross-disciplinary teams in order to address the problem from a range of perspectives, and as a result provide a holistic, more complete solution.
- Security and compliance program design based on standards and best practices.
- Security assessment and gap analysis that considers documentation review, personnel interviews, as well as site surveys.
- Mock audits that closely mimics the regional entity procedures.
- Holistic solution that addresses the needs of all the stakeholders.
- Cost and resource savings compared to internal staffing.
- Leverage the Doble expertise and understanding of industry standards and best practices.