Know the status of your compliance program at all times
Failure to demonstrate compliance with NERC CIP cybersecurity mandates can invoke significant financial penalties aside from other potential costs you can incur if your cyber systems are ever compromised. As cyber threats and regulations evolve, are you keeping up?
Let Doble help you design and implement a cybersecurity program that is robust and compliant with NERC CIP mandates. The cross-disciplinary team of experts behind Doble Security & Compliance Services can assess your program from several aspects and guide your way forward toward consistently meeting your security and compliance goals.
From mock audits and gap analyses to documentation reviews, site surveys and personnel interviews, the specialized services Doble provides utilize real world methodologies in a holistic approach backed by industry best practices. The risks and vulnerabilities affecting your cybersecurity program are addressed in workable recommendations your team will receive that suit your unique situation and challenges.
- Security and compliance program design based on standards and best practices.
- Security assessment and gap analysis that considers documentation review, personnel interviews, as well as site surveys.
- Mock audits that closely mimics the regional entity procedures.
- Holistic solution that addresses the needs of all the stakeholders.
- Cost and resource savings compared to internal staffing.
- Leverage the Doble expertise and understanding of industry standards and best practices.