Since it was founded in Boston, Massachusetts in 1920, Doble Engineering has served the electric power the industry by providing diagnostic instruments, services and, above all, knowledge. The company maintains the Doble Knowledgebase – the epicenter of industry research and the world’s most extensive resource library of apparatus test results and knowledge.
Click Here to learn about the benefits offered to Doble Employees.
Doble Career Opportunities in North America:
- Automation Engineer II – Watertown/Marlborough, MA
- Application Engineer, Online Monitoring Products – Chicago, IL
- Buyer/Planner II – Watertown/Marlborough, MA
- Customer Service Coordinator – Watertown/Marlborough, MA
- Customer Service Coordinator – Morrisville, NC
- Drafter (Contract) – Ontario, CA
- Embedded Software Engineer- Watertown/Marlborough, MA
- Field Engineer – Select Remote Locations (US)
- Hardware Engineering Director – Watertown/Marlborough, MA
- Hardware Engineer I – Watertown/Marlborough, MA
- Lab Co-Op, July-Dec 2019 – Watertown/Marlborough, MA
- Lab Billing Assistant – Watertown/Marlborough, MA
- Lab Technician – Watertown/Marlborough, MA
- Principal Client Service Engineer – Watertown/Marlborough, MA
- Principal Consultant (LAPC) – Remote (US)
- Principal Software Engineer – Watertown/Marlborough, MA
- Regional Sales Manager – Remote (Midwest)
- Recruiter – Remote (MA)
- Sales Engineer – Western Region (US)
- Sales Engineer, Online/Offline Products & Services – Western Region (US)
- Sales Engineer, Protection – Northeast Region (US)
- Sales Engineer, Protection – Southwest Region (US)
- Sales Support Specialist (Temporary) – Watertown, MA
- Senior Hardware Engineering Manager – Watertown/Marlborough, MA
- Senior Digital Design Engineer – Watertown/Marlborough, MA
- Senior Power Engineer – Watertown/Marlborough, MA
- SQA Engineer – Watertown/Marlborough, MA
- Technical Application Engineer – Circuit Breaker – Remote (US)
- Technical Application Protection Engineer (Western US)
- Test Technician II – Watertown/Marlborough, MA
- Test Technician II (Temporary) – Watertown, MA
- Test Technician II (Temporary) – Ontario, CA
Summer Internship/Job Opportunities:
Please note: Additionally, if you are an applicant in need of additional assistance/accommodation in order to complete this form or any other pre-employment application or document, please contact Maria Ferreira-Burton +1 (617) 393 2954. The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) prohibits discrimination by employers, in compensation and employment opportunities, against qualified individuals with disabilities who, with or without reasonable accommodation, can perform the “essential functions” of a job. A function may be essential for any of several reasons, including: the job exists to perform that function, the employee holding the job was hired for his/her expertise in performing the function, or only a limited number of employees are available to perform that function.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Doble is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual’s race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.
Doble Engineering Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Any questions or concerns about this statement can be directed to Julie Crisafulli Brown,VP of Global Human Resources by calling +1 617 393 2965.
Click Here to return to the Main Doble careers page.