Critical electrical asset reliability is a cornerstone of the power generation industry’s drive for safe and reliable plant operations. When partial discharge occurs in rotating machines, the bars or coils can become loose, resin binder can deteriorate, stress relief systems can fail or end-windings can become cracked or contaminated. The onset and process of deterioration can be evaluated via trend analysis and phase resolved partial discharge pattern. Maintenance can be scheduled more accurately and costly business interruption losses following an in-service failure can be avoided.
Partial discharge assessment services from Doble provide a solid foundation for effective condition-based maintenance programs. Doble’s trained partial discharge engineers have more than 100 combined years of wide ranging experience in rotating machinery, transformer, cables, substation and power systems engineering applications.
Doble new equipment service plans offer peace of mind to customers that their critical diagnostic systems are backed by expert engineering teams with decades of industry experience.
- Basic, Signature and Signature+ service plans
- Commissioning services
- Training services
- Detailed partial discharge data assessment and reporting
- Diagnostic services available 24/7
Doble’s partial discharge engineers can perform on-line measurements with pre-installed Doble FailSafe and LF Couplers. And thanks to our Bus Couple Matching Units, we can also perform measurements with improved signal strength from your existing high frequency couplers from Adwell, IRISPower, etc.
Doble Power Services has assembled a team of experienced rotating machinery condition assessment engineers with expertise unmatched by any independent engineering company. Lemke Diagnostics, acquired by Doble Engineering in 2008, has been at forefront of the development and utilization of partial discharge for more than 40 years and is actively involved in IEEE, IEC, CIGRE and other standards bodies.
Why Doble Power Services?
- Extensive global experience
- Trusted, independent, unbiased, expert opinion
- Proven rotating machinery reliability health assessment methodology
- Recommended by most major insurance companies
- Doble Knowledge Base containing decades of statistically significant data including 25 million test results on over 350,000 types of electrical apparatus