Back To BlogBack To Blog
Improved Testing Workflow Management with Doble Software and Cascade
Doble and DNV GL are enhancing the compatibility between Doble testing software and the Cascade work order management system – making it easier for customers to streamline testing, data storage, and asset management.
You can read the news release, or skim the highlights below:
- With many customers using DNV GL and Doble products, interfacing modules and data workflow enhancements will help streamline high voltage (HV) apparatus and relay testing.
- For HV apparatus testing, Cascade can automatically launch DTA7. This allows asset managers, maintenance engineers and testers to create job orders, execute on a request and seamlessly record the results in a guided process without having to leave the system.
- For relay testing, Cascade can interface with and ENOSERV® PowerBase7’s relay settings database for the automated creation and closing of maintenance orders for relay tests.
- These improvements will help make testing simple and more efficient by removing existing data and workflow silos.
- FURTHER READING: Read the press release – “Doble Engineering Company and DNV GL Announce Plans for Better Testing Workflow Management.”
- PRODUCT INFORMATION: Learn more about DTA, ENOSERV PowerBase, and Cascade.