Improved Testing Workflow Management with Doble Software and Cascade
Doble and DNV GL are enhancing the compatibility between Doble testing software and the Cascade work order management system – making it easier for customers to streamline testing, data storage, and asset management.
You can read the news release, or skim the highlights below:
- With many customers using DNV GL and Doble products, interfacing modules and data workflow enhancements will help streamline high voltage (HV) apparatus and relay testing.
- For HV apparatus testing, Cascade can automatically launch DTA7. This allows asset managers, maintenance engineers and testers to create job orders, execute on a request and seamlessly record the results in a guided process without having to leave the system.
- For relay testing, Cascade can interface with and PowerBase7’s relay settings database for the automated creation and closing of maintenance orders for relay tests.
- These improvements will help make testing simple and more efficient by removing existing data and workflow silos.
- FURTHER READING: Read the press release – “Doble Engineering Company and DNV GL Announce Plans for Better Testing Workflow Management.”
- PRODUCT INFORMATION: Learn more about DTA, PowerBase, and Cascade.