The Calisto T1 can be scaled from a single component to a comprehensive transformer monitor covering partial discharge (PD), bushings, operational data that connects to Dissolved Gas Analysis (DGA) and third-party monitors.
- PD Guard – Doble PD-Guard™ monitors partial discharge (PD) via the transformer bushings, neutral and inside the main tank; it provides local alarms and will communicate data and notifications across standard interface channels and to networked supervisory systems. Doble PD-Guard analyses PD and EMI signals in the HF, VHF and lower UHF ranges with built-in diagnostic tools.
- IDD – Doble IDD™ bushing monitor detects deterioration in bushings, finding abnormalities in the insulation and issuing actionable alerts. It provides leakage current, phase, capacitance, power factor and harmonics analysis for up to six bushings individually. If a voltage reference is available, the Doble IDD will perform both Relative and True Power Factor to detect issues in bushings and voltage reference devices.
- IO – Doble iO™ is a data recorder that accepts current, voltage, temperature and relay inputs and integrates and displays data from multiple sensors and sources, including load or operational data, tap position indicators and inputs from other vendor devices.
- Simplify field configuration of condition monitoring installations
- Configurable, multi-functional monitoring in a single, small enclosure
- Works within your firewall and meets your cybersecurity regulations
- Visualize and overlay data from multiple assets through a single UI
- Comprehensive alert management
- Set three levels of alert on each data channel
- Alert levels contain default values and are configurable
- Built-in audit trail of alert generation and acknowledgement for post-event investigation
- Simplified upgrade path
- Calisto T1 allows for field upgrade of hardware so that you can start small and grow
- For example, start with IDD bushing monitoring and add main tank PD later
- Intuitive user interface supports teamwork and investigation of alerts and asset issues